All Legacy players U7-U18 will annually compete amongst their teammates in a pentathlon event. Events will be age specific, and will be taught and practiced throughout the year. Each player will be tested in the last part of the season. The events will vary in content, emphasizing our club’s expectations of building well-rounded champions.
The Pentathlon Events:
- The Legacy 16 (Moves)
- BAL Q & A
BAL Q & A example questions:
- How many Legacy teams do we have this year?
- What are the Legacy’s three colors?
- Name all the Directors in the club?
- What are the club’s 6 Core Values?
- Who’s our club equipment sponsor?
- What does BAL stand for?
- What legacy do you hope to leave?
BAL "Building A Legacy" Program
The BAL Program consists of the following: BAL Milestones, BAL Annual Awards, BAL Pentathlon, and BAL Scholorship. To read more about the program go to the BAL Program page.