The Goalkeeper Camps are conducted by Bryan Gerard - Legacy Director of Goalkeeping
Bryan’s background includes:
- Started playing soccer in the Legacy when he was 7 years old. And has club playing experience at AZFC and Gilbert Arsenal. He has also played in the local men’s leagues with Rio Salado and EVSL.
- In high school Bryan played at Hamilton HS on varsity as a Freshman and later played at Mt Pointe HS. He set several records including least goals allowed in a season, most saves in a game, and longest clean sleet record.
- Bryan played his college soccer at Kansas Wesleyan University.
- Bryan is also a staff member/coach for the national Soccer Plus soccer camps.
- Bryan has been a Legacy Director of Goalkeeping since 2009.
The Camp is designed to develop the individual technical and team tactical skills need for goalkeepers of all ages! Campers will learn technique needed for shot stopping, tactics for controlling the penalty area, and skills needed for accurate distribution.
2015-2016 GOALKEEPERS CAMP SCHEDULE:
Sept 28th - October 2, 2015
March 14 - March 18, 2016
TIME AND LOCATION:
8:15 to 10:15 AM
Snedigar Sportsplex (East Fields) Field #8, #9
$130 per camper one week Boys and Girls - Age Groups (U6-U19)
* Training Groups based on age and ability will be created by Bryan Gerard Legacy Director of Goalkeeping.