The Goalkeeper Camps are conducted by Bryan Gerard - Legacy Director of Goalkeeping
Bryan’s background includes:
- Started playing soccer in the Legacy when he was 7 years old. And has club playing experience at AZFC and Gilbert Arsenal. He has also played in the local men’s leagues with Rio Salado and EVSL.
- In high school Bryan played at Hamilton HS on varsity as a Freshman and later played at Mt Pointe HS. He set several records including least goals allowed in a season, most saves in a game, and longest clean sleet record.
- Bryan played his college soccer at Kansas Wesleyan University.
- Bryan is also a staff member/coach for the national Soccer Plus soccer camps.
- Bryan has been a Legacy Director of Goalkeeping since 2009.
The Camp is designed to develop the individual technical and team tactical skills need for goalkeepers of all ages! Campers will learn technique needed for shot stopping, tactics for controlling the penalty area, and skills needed for accurate distribution.
2014-2015 GOALKEEPERS CAMP SCHEDULE:
October 6 - October 10, 2014
March 16 - March 20, 2015
TIME AND LOCATION:
8:15 to 10:15 AM
Snedigar Sportsplex (East Fields) Field #8, #9
$130 per camper one week Boys and Girls - Ages 5 - 18
* Training Groups based on age and ability will be created by Bryan Gerard Legacy Director of Goalkeeping.