The Goalkeeper Camps are conducted by Bryan Gerard - SANTAN SC Director of Goalkeeping
Bryan’s background includes:
- Started playing soccer in the San Tan Soccer club when he was 7 years old. And has club playing experience at AZFC and Gilbert Arsenal. He has also played in the local men’s leagues with Rio Salado and EVSL.
- In high school Bryan played at Hamilton HS on varsity as a Freshman and later played at Mt Pointe HS. He set several records including least goals allowed in a season, most saves in a game, and longest clean sleet record.
- Bryan played his college soccer at Kansas Wesleyan University.
- Bryan is also a staff member/coach for the national Soccer Plus soccer camps.
- This is Bryan’s fifth year as the San Tan Director of Goalkeeping.
The Camp is designed to develop the individual technical and team tactical skills need for goalkeepers of all ages! Campers will learn technique needed for shot stopping, tactics for controlling the penalty area, and skills needed for accurate distribution.
2012-2013 GOALKEEPERS CAMP SCHEDULE:
September 30 - October 4 2013
March 17 - 21, 2014
TIME AND LOCATION:
8:15 to 10:15 AM
Snedigar Sportsplex (East Fields) Field #8, #9
$130 per camper one week Boys and Girls - Ages 5 - 18
* Training Groups based on age and ability will be created by Bryan Gerard San Tan’s Director of Goalkeeping.